Grid-Connected PV-Systems with Powerline Micro-Inverters
The AEconversion Powerline system with micro-inverters provides effective communication between a photovoltaic system and the monitoring station.
The main advantage of Powerline communication is that the micro-inverter also uses the existing AC wiring for data transmission. Thus, there are no additional connectors and cables needed to enable module-based monitoring. The installation of the PV-System is carried out quick and easy with "Plug & Play" connectors.
System Set-Up with AEconversion Powerline Micro-Inverters
AEconversion provides all the necessary components of an effective photovoltaic system, including micro-inverters with Powerline communication, cost-effective monitoring devices and other accessories.
- The system consists of Micro-inverters with integrated Powerline communication, each connected to one or two PV-modules.
- H4 PV-connectors can be used if the PV modules are not equipped with compatible PV connectors.
- PV branch connectors are used when Micro-inverters are connected in parallel on two modules.
- Using the AC-cabling and AC-distribution blocks, the micro-inverters are interconnected and then connected to the network. All open AC connections must be sealed with a closure piece.
- There are three main ways to monitor the PV-system: (1) Web-Based Datalogger AEDL-LAN in conjunction with a PLC Gateway, (2) Data Logger AEDL-UH, or (3) PLC Gateway in conjunction with an USB-RS485 Interface Adapter.